A Global Village focuses on global challenges: health, development, energy and the environment and cyber-space and security. This represents a unique opportunity to partner a fast-growing and exciting project with a broad remit in engaging the student and scientific community with these global issues. It is a chance to connect with some of the most dynamic and motivated members of Imperial College London.
Participating partners have the opportunity to contribute an article to the journal on a relevant topic and get involved in relevant panel events. We can also offer high visibility advertising space in the journal itself and advertisement/logo on all posters, flyers and newsletters relating to relevant events and journal issues. Advertisement via our mailing-list (more than 1,000 students), and the website, would also be possible.
We have previously secured funding from:
- O2 Think Big
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Teach First
- The Schistosomiasis Control Initiative, Imperial College
- The Partnership for Child Development, Imperial College
- The Institute of Security Science and Technology, Imperial College
- The Imperial College Trust